Dr. Salim Yusuf is the current President of the World Heart Federation. He is a world-renowned cardiologist and epidemiologist. He is also the Marion W. Burke Chair in Cardiovascular Disease at McMaster University Medical School. In Jan 2017, Dr. Yusuf publicly denounced the current dogma regarding the causes of cardiovascular disease in an effort to inspire change in the guideline treatment of this most prevalent illness. (To watch, Click Here). This video was available on youtube for a few days, then disappeared due to copyright issues. I found it on unlearn-rethink.com website, so copied the link from that website which is a good source of info about diet & health.
- Our Mission
- Is the US dietary guideline based on science or politics ?
- What is insulin resistance?
- Videos in English
- Mediterranean Diet
- New Cardiovascular risk marker
- Can we prevent chronic diseases?
- Are you addicted to sugar?
- What is type 3 diabetes?
- Carbohydrate loading for exercise -- myth?
- Omega 6 and 3 Imbalance
- Replacing saturated fat with Omega-6 Polyunsaturated fat
- Useful links
Eat animal fats
Don't fear fat. Eating saturated fat will not make you fat. Eating refined carbs will.