Over 36 months, the moderately low carbohydrate diet intervention showed sustained effectiveness (without safety concerns) in improving HbA1c, lipid profile, and liver enzymes in Japanese patients with type 2 diabetes. For details, click here.
- Our Mission
- Is the US dietary guideline based on science or politics ?
- What is insulin resistance?
- Videos in English
- Mediterranean Diet
- New Cardiovascular risk marker
- Can we prevent chronic diseases?
- Are you addicted to sugar?
- What is type 3 diabetes?
- Carbohydrate loading for exercise -- myth?
- Omega 6 and 3 Imbalance
- Replacing saturated fat with Omega-6 Polyunsaturated fat
- Useful links
Eat animal fats
Don't fear fat. Eating saturated fat will not make you fat. Eating refined carbs will.